JANUARY 28, 2010--The monochrome MV1-D1312(I)-80-GB and MV1-D1312(I)-100-GB cameras utilize the GigE interface. All cameras are based on newly developed third-generation CMOS imagers A1312 and A1312I, which are optimized for applications in the visible as well as near infrared (up to 1100 nm). The cameras are equipped with a standard or extended feature set, depending on the camera model and vision application needs. The sensor delivers 1312 × 1082-pixel resolution, and the cameras feature dynamic range up to 120 dB via LinLog, as well as operating at up to 68 frames/s full resolution.
-- Posted by Carrie Meadows, Vision Systems Design
Find more information on GigE Cameras
- With the new monochrome MV1-D1312(I)-80-GB and MV1-D1312(I)-100-GB cameras, with GigE interface, Photonfocus is introducing 4 new CMOS cameras. All cameras are based on the newly developed 3rd Generation CMOS imagers A1312 and A1312I from Photonfocus. The A1312 and A1312I image sensors from Photonfocus were optimised for applications in the visible as well as the NIR (Near Infra Red up to 1100nm). The new cameras are equipped with a standard or an extended feature set, depending on the camera model and your vision application needs whilst offering an outstanding image quality.
The main features of the new MV1-D1312(I) camera series are:
- Photonfocus A1312 und A1312I CMOS image sensor
- 1312 x 1082 pixel resolution
- Excellent NIR response
- Dynamic range up to 120 dB via LinLog®
- Up to 68 fps @ full resolution !!!
- Global Shutter
- GigE Interface
- 12 Bit greyscale resolution
For more information please visit our Website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org