- Enables users to control Photoneo 3D Localization via socket communication
- Intended to work with Photoneo® PhoXi® 3D Scanners
- Returns single or multiple Cartesian poses. The Coordinate Space in which Cartesian poses are returned is configured directly in the PhoXi Control application.
- Communication is TCP/IP based; it always works as a server, while the robot controller or other devices connect to the configured Locator port as a client.
- Communication protocol permits socket communication with various devices. First release supports communication with ABB, Siasun and Fanuc manipulators.
Find our more: