The show, which is expected to bring together more than 3,000 attendees with an estimated 250 people attending conference sessions, is held every other year by the AIA.
Topics expected to be covered at the show include:
- Machine vision:
- Lighting and optics
- Systems integration and implementation
- Case studies
- Emerging applications
- Advances in:
- Color vision
- Camera technology
- 3D bin picking
- 3D vision
- Smart cameras and vision sensors
- Non-visible imaging
- Embedded vision
- Machine learning / deep learning
- Vision-guided robotics
- Vision and imaging in life sciences
- Vision interface standards
- Software tools for vision and robotics
- Vision and the Internet of Things
Those interested in giving a non-commercial presentation on any of these topics cansubmit an abstract by November 3, 2015.
View more information onThe Vision Show and Conference.
Share your vision-related news by contactingJames Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox,click here.