Automate 2015: A global gathering of robotics, machine vision, and motion control experts
Held every other year by the Association for Advancing Automation, Automate is set to once again bring together the global community of companies and individuals that specialize in automation technologies and solutions
Global automation industry set to gather at Automate 2015
Held every other year by theAssociation for Advancing Automation (A3), Automate is set to once again bring together the global community of companies and individuals that specialize in automation technologies and solutions.
North America’s broadest automation event, Automate 2015 will be held at Chicago’s McCormick Place from March 23-26. The show will provide a show floor exhibition that will feature in-depth information and demonstrations of the latest robotics, machine vision, motion control, sensors, assembly, and other automation technologies. In addition, Automate is co-located with ProMat, a show that will offer the latest in material handling and logistics solutions. Some of the products and solutions relating to vision that will have a strong presence at Automate include:
- Industrial robots and systems
- Vision systems
- Automation systems
- Optics, lasers, lighting
- Collaborative robots
- Metrology products and systems
Automation is helping companies in every industry become stronger global competitors. In order to succeed, these companies require the right solution providers, technology, and expertise, which Automate will provide, according to A3.
Automate 2015 is already77% larger than the previous show, which was held in 2013. Its growth, according to A3 president Jeff Burnstein, can be attributed to the overall state of the automation industry.
"The growth of Automate 2015 reflects the enthusiasm and advancement around automation technology," he said. "Automate 2015 provides suppliers, distributors, integrators, and end users an avenue for making connections, learning about new technology, discussing challenges and discovering automation solutions and opportunities."
To get an idea of what to expect on the show floor, check out our coverage of some of these exhibiting companies below:
- Imaging solutions from Matrox
- LED inspection lights from Smart Vision Lights
- CoaXPress frame grabbers from BitFlow
- 3D sensors from AT- Automation Technology
- CoaXPress frame grabbers from Euresys
- Six-axis aseptic robot from DENSO Robotics
- Color line scan cameras from Chromasens
- Fixed focal lens from Tamron
- Machine vision solutions from Baumer
- Dark field line light from Metaphase Technologies, Inc.
- Automation and imaging solutions from ADLINK
- Machine vision software from MVTec
- Industrial cameras from Allied Vision
- 3D smart sensor and live demos From LMI Technologies
- Industrial cameras from XIMEA
- Intelligent lighting technology from Gardasoft
- 3D vision system and recording camera from odos imaging
- Machine vision lenses from Edmund Optics
- Lenses and illumination products from MORITEX
- Smart cameras from Datalogic
- LED and laser machine vision solutions from ProPhotonix
- Machine vision software running on Raspberry Pi 2
- CMOS cameras from IMPERX
Page 1 |Page 2