Founded in 1983, Advantech is a world-leader in providing trusted, innovative embedded and automation products and solutions. With a portfolio of over 1,000 products and a network of more than 8,000 talented people working in 92 major cities worldwide, the Industry 4.0 accelerator offers a comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio, customer-centric design services and global logistics support. Renowned for developing and manufacturing high-quality, high-performance hardware and software computing components as well as complete platforms for more than 35 years. The billion-dollar company collaborates closely with select partners across a diverse range of market sectors to provide edge-to-cloud solutions for a wide array of applications while achieving the collective corporate vision of enabling an intelligent planet.
- In-house board, chassis, and system production - FDA Certified / ISO 9001 / ISO 13485
- Two world-class manufacturing centers - minimize business risks
- Rigid quality assurance system; Vertically integrated manufacturing process
- Environmental protection certifications - reduces hazardous waste and preventing pollution
- Component safety stocking program – reduces lead times and manages demand spikes
- Global flexibility consigned inventory, KANBAN, and international stocking locations
- Complete lifecycle solution, Strategic EOL, Component purchases and Flexible terms
- Design and Assembled in USA - ITAR Registered and Compliant
Advantech Design-To-Order Services (DTOS) division is a dedicated team responsible in providing tailor-made systems or boards to meet customer's specific application requirements through advanced, innovative and world leading technologies, diverse levels of customization, flexibility of manufacture, and global technical & logistical support. For more information, visitwww.Advantech.com/dtos/.