The definition of “machine vision,” as we know it, has continued to evolve as the technology continues to extend far beyond just the “factory floor.”
On April 24, David Dechow, Principal Vision Systems Architect, Integro Technologies will discuss some of the advances in components and software that are powering recent growth in the machine vision market, along with the applications that are being further enabled by these developments.
Cutting edge technologies to be discussed in the webcast include:
• Advances in sensor technologies and on-board software for machine vision cameras
• 3D imaging components for an expanding base of applications
• Evolving lighting components and technologies enhance imaging capabilities
• Spectral and non-visible imaging
• More benefits from deep learning software
The webcast, sponsored by Teledyne DALSA, Allied Vision Technologies, Inc., FLIR Systems, and Smart Vision Lights, will include technical concepts and general implementation observations along with application examples as appropriate. It will also include a forward-looking projection of the types of applications that will be (or will need to be) addressed by machine vision in the future. Additionally, the webcast will conclude with a question and answer period.