PCIe board from Epiphan captures full HD video
The DVI2PCIe frame grabber is an internal capture card with a single-link DVI/VGA input.
The DVI2PCIe frame grabber is an internal capture card with a single-link DVI/VGA input. The board captures full HD video at 30 frames/s for 1080p video, and video sources at any resolution up to 1920 × 1200 pixels are supported. DVI2PCIe fits into an x4, x8, or x16 PCIe 1.x slot. Epiphan Capture Tool software is included for capturing and recording video. The PCI Express frame grabber is suitable for integrating into capture systems, streaming servers, and embedded systems. Free API and SDK are available for custom applications.
Ottawa, ON, Canada
-- Posted by Vision Systems Design
NEW PRODUCT PRESS RELEASE
Epiphan Introduces DVI2PCIe - A New Internal Capture Card DVI/VGA/HDMI Frame Grabber
Epiphan Systems Inc. announced the release of its DVI2PCIe frame grabber, a new internal capture card with a single-link DVI/VGA input.
DVI, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt Capture
DVI2PCIe captures video from any single link DVI, unencrypted HDMI video*, VGA, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, Thunderbolt video** , or BNC/component video source and is ideal for capturing video from any monitor, projector, embedded systems , medical and scientific equipment displays in 100% lossless quality.
DVI2PCIe allows the capture of full HD video at a rate of 30 frames per second for 1080p video and video sources at any resolution up to 1920x1200 are supported.
DVI2PCIe fits into a x4, x8 or x16 PCIe 1.x slot and incorporates the same capture technologies as the acclaimed VGA2USB Pro and VGA2Ethernet external frame grabbers. Furthermore, a 128MB on-board frame buffer means not a single frame is skipped.
DVI2PCIe Key Features
- Capture from DVI, VGA, HDMI sources
- Capture from RGB/BNC, component, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, Thunderbolt video sources using adapters, purchased separately**
- PCIe x4 form factor. Compatible with PCI Express x4, x8, and x16 slots
- Full HD 1080p capture at 30 fps
- Capture rates of 30 to 80 frames per second based on resolution selected
- Epiphan Capture Tool software included for capturing and recording video
- Easy to install and configure, software automatically optimizes settings
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- DirectShow (Windows), QuickTime (Mac OS), and Video4Linux (Linux) drivers available
- Supports 3rd party applications that accept an external video source, such as Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere, Podcast Producer, and others
- Free API and SDK available for integrating into custom applications
DVI2PCIe is ideal for:
- Capturing any monitor image, including medical images, educational materials, presentations, podcasts, scientific equipment, embedded devices and other equipment
- Recording full motion HD video in 100% lossless quality
- Integrating into capture systems, streaming servers, embedded systems
Pricing and Availability
DVI2PCIe is priced at $US 999.95 and will be available through Epiphan Systems and its authorized resellers.
SOURCE: Epiphan Systems