BitFlow's SDK 5.90 is the first production-ready software development kit that is specifically designed to support its Cyton CXP family of frame grabbers, providing developers with the flexibility to customize their applications in CoaXPress vision environments. Enhancements in the SDK 5.90 include:
- A camera configuration format switch from BitFlow’s proprietary format to XML
- CiView support for switching camera/frame grabber modes on the fly without leaving the application
- SysReg alerts for when a board listed requires a firmware updgrade
- New CytonStats program that helps debug camera interface problems with Cyton
- Support for 10-bit/8-tap Camera Link cameras
To Learn More:
Headquarters: Woburn, MA, USA
Product: SDK 5.90
Additional enhancements: New batch mode in BayView that converts a sequential set of image files from raw to color, correct handling of packed 10-bit pixels, additional information in SDK’s firmware download utility, extended BitFlow image file I/O functions.
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.