Throughout 2017, Cognex is inviting users to bring their application parts into class to evaluate them using Cognex camerasand software during their numerous classroom training events held around the world.
At the events, Cognex technical instructors and application engineers will be offering courses in Cognex software, 3D sensors, and industrial ID readers:
- In-Sight - EasyBuilder and Spreadsheets Standard
- In-Sight – Spreadsheets Standard
- In-Sight - Spreadsheets Standard and Advanced
- Industrial ID – Installation and Configuration of Vision-based Reader
- 3D Sensor featuring Cognex Designer
- VisionPro Standard and Advanced
Courses currently being offered globally will run from February through the end of the year in locations including Cognex headquarters in Natick, MA, USA, as well as Mexico, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Canada, additional locations across the United States, and in virtual classrooms.
View more information on the training offered by Cognex.
Learn more: search the Vision Systems Design Buyer's Guide for companies, new products, press releases, and videos