- MML-MFmotorless focus telecentric lenses with a focus range from 30 µm to approximately 100 mm that eliminate the need for Z-stage focus.
- ML-MP55 MPixel factory automation fixed focal length lenses that support 2/3" format cameras and feature a distortion of 0.1% or less.
- MHBC-CR300-DFLED bar illuminators, which are high power output LEDs with 25mm thickness and equipped with adjustable mechanism for light focusing
- MSDC-CW156 dome illuminators that offer uniform diffused light that is optimal for inspections of glossy surfaces and curved items, available in individually adjustable multiple wavelength RGB version.
- ML-F80C Series color line scan lenses that feature magnification from 0.2X to 0.5X and 0.5X to 1.0X with flange focal distance adjustment and are designed with RGB chromatic correction.
- ML-U MP9(Pictured)9 MPixel fixed focal length factory automation automation lenses for sensors up to 1" with 150 lp/mm resolving power.
In addition, SCHOTT MORITEX will showcase color line scan lenses from the ML-F90C Series.
Automate booth number: 832
To Learn More:
Contact: MORITEX North America, Inc.
Headquarters: San Jose, CA, USA
Product types: Telecentric lenses, CCTV lenses, line scan lenses, and LED illumination products.
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.
*Editor's note: The following business operations note is from MORITEX North America, Inc.
As a valued business partner of SCHOTT North America, Inc. (“SCHOTT”), we wanted to advise your Company of changes underway at SCHOTT. SCHOTT has sold substantially all of the SCHOTT MORITEX Machine Vision, Cosmetics and Plastic Optical Fiber assets and business to MORITEX North America, Inc. (“MORITEX”), a California corporation (the “Transaction”). MORITEX is the new U.S. subsidiary of SCHOTT MORITEX Corporation in Japan whose majority shareholder is now MV Japan Co., Ltd. SCHOTT has also named MORITEX as their sole master distributor of the SCHOTT Machine Vision and Microscopy products in North America, not limited to the ColdVision, KL, VisiLED, and EasyLED Series. Furthermore, for ColdVision products MORITEX North America will act as the global distributor.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding of the current changes and ask for your continued support as we focus on the growth of the Machine Vision, Microscopy, Cosmetics, and Plastic Optical Fiber businesses.