Allied Vision to exhibit five new machine vision cameras at Photonics West
On display at the Allied Vision booth at SPIE Photonics West in San Francisco will be five new machine vision cameras that span the spectrum of the company’s offerings.
- Mako G-030:A GigE Vision camera with a VGA CMOSIS CMV300 CMOS image sensor that achieves frame rates up to 300 fps.
- Mako G-050:A GigE Vision camera with a Sony ICX693 CCD image sensor that achieves 71.2 fps at 0.5 MPixel resolution.
- Mako G-095:A GigE Vision camera with a Sony ICX692 CCD image sensor that offers 720p HD resolution at 42.9 fps.
- Manta G-235:A GigE Vision camera with Sony’s new 2.3 MPixel IMX174 CMOS image sensor that achieves a 57 fps frame rate at full resolution.
- Goldeye G-033:A GigE Vision TEC-cooled infrared camera with a 640 x 512 InGaAs detector and 15 µm pixel size that achieves up to 300 fps at full resolution.
In addition Allied Vision (Formerly known as Allied Vision Technologies) will launch itsnew branding for the first time in North America. The new logo and name highlight an increased focus on the values that has made the company successful for 25 years, according to Allied Vision.
SPIE Photonics West booth number:118
To Learn More:
Headquarters: Stadtroda, Germany
Products: Three new Mako (pictured) GigE Vision cameras, Manta G-235, and Goldeye G-033 machine vision cameras
What Allied Vision Technologies says:
View more information on Mako cameras.
View more information on Manta cameras.
View more information on Goldeye cameras.
View More Products| Locate a vendor or system integrator | Receive e-mail updates
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contactingJames Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.