Research and Markets survey details European machine-vision market opportunities
Research and Markets has made available its "European Vision Technology Market Statistics 2011" report, its latest machine-vision market survey.
Research and Markets (Dublin, Ireland) has made available its "European Vision Technology Market Statistics 2011" report, its latest machine-vision market survey.
TheEuropean Vision Technology Market Statistics is an industry study covering machine-vision companies with headquarters and/or subsidiaries in Europe. The results are mainly derived from a direct, questionnaire-based survey of machine-vision companies in Europe. This core data is supported by a range of additional sources as well as in-depth industry interviews. The report covers machine-vision industry sales in 2010 and 2009.
Specific highlights of the European Vision Technology Market Statistics survey include:
* Customer industries for machine vision
* Leading machine-vision applications
* European and world markets and their potentials
* Developments in machine-vision systems, smart cameras, vision sensors, embedded systems, other industrial cameras, frame grabbers, optics, illumination, software, interfaces
* Market differences between the leading European countries
* Technology shifts, market trends, and high-growth application fields
* The potential of "green vision," market opportunities and ecological impacts
In addition to the analysis of machine vision in Europe, country-specific chapters provide in-depth information of the machine-vision industry in France, Germany, Italy, and the UK.
The report is targeted to enterprises in the machine-vision industry; stakeholders from industry-related areas such as financial institutions, investment firms, and representatives of the regional, national and European legislature; business planners and analysts; and users of machine-vision technology looking to for details about trends and developments.
SOURCE:Research and Markets
-- Posted byVision Systems Design