Image scanner performs 18k linescans/s
The i-cis family of linear CMOS imagers are designed for large-format linescan imaging applications where a continuous, undistorted image is required.
The i-cis family of linear CMOS imagers are designed for large-format linescan imaging applications where a continuous, undistorted image is required. Line rate and exposure time may be programmable or triggered. Each image scanner is designed around the C206 CMOS image sensor chip. Multiple chips are assembled end-to-end; a single chip contains 344 active pixel sensors on a 42.3-µm pitch, resulting in a resolution of 600 dpi. A single linescan camera is composed of 18 such chips, resulting in a single linescan camera containing 6192 pixels covering 0.26 m. Available in half-meter increments, the scanners include options for LED, fiber, or fluorescent external illumination sources with single-side, dual-side, or transmission illumination and feature a standard Camera Link interface.
Cupertino, CA, USA
CMOS Sensor Inc
i-cis (industrial camera image scanner)
- Image length: 1/2 Meter up to 3 Meter Long
- Resolution: 200 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
- Scan rate: 10 Hz to 20 kHz (20,000 lines/sec)
- Exposure control: 50 us to 10 msec
- Working distance: > 13 mm
- Power supply: 5 V
- No parallax error and No inter-camera misalignment problems
- External Illumination sources of LED, Fiber, or Fluorescent
- Single side, Dual side or Transmission illumination
- Rugged Industrial Housing
- Standard Camera Link Interface
CMOS Sensor Inc.
20045 Stevens Creek Blvd., # 1A
Cupertino, CA 95014 USA
Tel: 1-408-366-2898; Fax: 1-408-366-2841
e-mail: email@example.com; http://www.csensor.com