OCTOBER 17, 2008--The Smart Color Box is a tool for field or in-lab testing what light colors work best with various applications. With push-button operation, the Smart Color Box works with standard CCD or CMOS cameras. The tool is equipped with six high-current LEDs in white, red (625 nm), blue (470 nm), green (530 nm), UV (395 nm), and IR (850 nm); Li-ion battery with power adapter and integrated charger provide up to 2 hours of operation before recharging.
Smart Vision Lights
Muskegon, MI, USA
Smart Color Box
* 6 High Current LEDs - White, Red 625nm, Blue 470nm, Green 530nm, UV 395nm & IR 850nm
* Li-ion battery with integrated charger / Up to 2 hours of operation before recharging
* Recharges in 2 hours / Includes recharging power adapter
* Push button testing for LED on/off
* High Power, High Current LEDs
The Smart Color Box is an important tool in testing what types of colors work best with your application. Great for field testing on a vision application or use in a Vision Lab. Simple to use just push the button for the desired color. Smart Color Box works with standard CCD or CMOS cameras. As you know certain materials respond to color in different ways. Sometimes the only way to know this is by testing different color lights. This can be very expensive to purchase each color of LED light. The "Smart Color Box" saves you over 1/10th the cost of buying 6 different colors of LED lights.