Opto Engineering to showcase its latest lenses and LED lights at VISION 2014
Among the nearly 500 companies who will be in attendence at VISION 2014 in Stuttgart from November 4-6 is Opto Engineering. The company will showcase a wide variety of its machine vision lenses and LED illuminators.
Among the nearly 500 companies who will be in attendence at VISION 2014 in Stuttgart from November 4-6 is Opto Engineering. The company will showcase the following machine vision lenses and LED illuminators:
- TCLWD/TCCX- Long working distance telecentric lenses for 2/3” detectors
(with or without in-line/coaxial illumination)
- TC4K and LTCL4K - Compact flat telecentric lenses and illuminators for 4K line scan cameras
- LTPRXP - LED High power pattern projector
- LTCLHP- telecentric illuminators
- MCZR – 4X macro zoom lens
- TC12K - Telecentric lenses for 12k and 16kpx line scan cameras
- MC12K - Macro lenses for 12k and 16kpx linescan cameras
- PCxx030XS – Pericentric lenses for inspection of cylindrical objects with just one camera
- IL family – High power strobe Dome illuminators and Low angle ringlights
VISION 2014 booth number: Booth 1F44 – Hall 1
To Learn More:
Contact: Opto Engineering
Headquarters: Mantova, Italy
What Opto Engineering says:
View more information on Opto Engineering products.
View More Products| Locate a vendor or system integrator | Receive e-mail updates
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.