DECEMBER 16, 2009--A new LED lamp provides homogeneous light for scanning areas for fast (e.g., 3 m/s paper speed) linear cameras. Strong light (about 18,000 lux at a distance of 500 mm) ensures a high quality of the scanned image and reaches a lit area with dimensions about 500 x 60 mm. The lamp is based on neutral-white LEDs, with calculated distances between diodes that ensure equal strength of light at each scanned point. The heatsink embedded in the LED lamp ensures an approximate lifetime of 10,000 hours. Power consumption is about 26 W. Input voltage of 12 V is standard.
BAP Image Systems
-- Posted by Carrie Meadows, Vision Systems Design, www.vision-systems.com
BAP Image Systems LED Light System for High Speed Scanning
BAPis' new LED lamp is a source of strong, homogeneous light. This is useful for lighting a scanning area for fast (e.g. 3m/s paper speed) linear cameras.
Strong light (about 18'000 lx at a distance of 500mm) ensures a high quality of the scanned image, and reaches a lighted area with dimensions about 500 x 60mm. This new lamp bases on Neutral-White LEDs, with well calculated distances between diodes, that ensure equal strength of light at each scanned point. Special lenses cause a focused light at a small surface and that is the reason why light is so strong.
The heatsink, embedded in the LED lamp, ensures long life of product (approximately lifetime 10'000 hours). Also the power consumption of lamp is low (lamp need about 26W), comparing to it's powerful light. Last but not least, the input voltage (12V) is a standard for many products on the market.
- Lamp for paper size: 19" (482mm)
- Length of active area: 500mm
- Optimum distance to paper: 500mm
- Illuminance at 500mm: 18'000 lx
- Dimensions [mm]: 543mm (L) x 27 (W) x 26mm (H)
- Distance between holes for mounting: 508mm
- Radiator's length: 500mm
- Power supply: +12V; 2A min.
- Power consumption: max. 26W
- Heater's temperature: 50-70 degrees
- Maintenance about 10000 hours depends on operation's conditions
-Fan is needed to keep temperature at low level
- Powerful source of white light
- High efficiency
- Standard power voltage and power supply header.
BAP Image Systems GmbH
Am Weichselgarten 7
Phone: +49 9131 691540