This week, we’ve added new resources submitted by vision experts from around the globe in each of our four Next Generation Vision Systems topics: Embedded and mobile vision systems, non-visible imaging, 3D imaging, and deep learning/machine vision software.
The content added covers the following:
- 3D imaging: Hole and fastener inspection
- 3D imaging: Utilizing stereo vision technology
- Non-visible imaging: Hyperspectral imaging cameras for food safety and fraud detection
- Non-visible imaging: Visualizing stress in transparent materials and fluids
- Embedded and mobile vision systems: Beyond the headlights – ADAS and autonomous sensing
- Deep learning and machine vision software: Using image processing software to measure color
View the newly-added resources here.