Microscan has announced the release of new service and support offerings, which are designed to empower users to capitalize on their investment in barcode and machine vision technologies, according to the company.
With the program, Microscan will offer users access to guaranteed levels of support and response time from in-house experts.
“The entire Microscan team is excited to announce the expansion of our Professional Services offerings complementing our barcode readers, machine vision and verification solutions,” said Matt Van Bogart, Director of Software, Services and Solutions. “Our clients run mission critical operations and expect the best products and services. Our offerings such as on-site support, application development, validation, training and priority response provide our clients just that – expertise and knowledge through our experienced team of engineers and subject matter experts.”
The new service offerings are as follows:
- Priority Support Program: Provides Microscan users with access to expert support with guaranteed response time, access to online and hotline support, and expanded and online knowledge base.
- Extended Warranty Program: Provides users with additional two and three-year product warranties.
- Field Service Program: Provides users with on-site field service and includes hands-on troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- Engineering Development Service: Microscan’s solution development team will extend engineering development services, combining practical experiences of real-world applications in conjunction with custom solutions tailored to specific customer needs.
- Training Services: Microscan will offer both standard and customized trainings in various formats, including online sessions and on-site classes delivered both at the customer site and at Microscan’s facilities.
View more information on the new programs.
Learn more: search the Vision Systems Design Buyer's Guide for companies, new products, press releases, and videos