From June 6-7 in Graz, Austria, engineers, suppliers, and research and development professionals involved in hyperspectral imaging will gather at the third Conference on Hyperspectral Imaging for Industry (chii 2018).
The conference will offer a mix of product and technology pitches, workshops, networking, and training, including the Collaboration Forum. During the Collaboration Forum, speakers will deliver 10-minute pitches about their current hyperspectral challenges and solutions. The forum, which provides a comprehensive overview of what is happening as of late in hyperspectral imaging, will run both days and will feature 36 presentations from companies located all over the world.
Training sessions at chii2018 will focus on two areas: “Characterization and Evaluation of Multi/Hyperspectral Imaging Systems" powered by EMVA and "Application of Multi/Hyperspectral Imaging in Industry, Biology, Medicine and beyond.” Training will also run both days and will feature speakers from academia, as well as industry.
At chii-Talks 2018, attendees will have a platform for pre-planned, face-to-face meetings for networking and business opportunities.
Companies will also showcase their latest hyperspectral imaging technologies and solutions at chii2018. Check out our editorial coverage of some of these products below:
- Allied Vision - SWIR cameras
- Delta Optical Thin Film - hyperspectral imaging bandpass filters
- Metaphase Lighting Technologies - hyperspectral LED illuminators
- perClass - spectral imaging software
- Photonfocus - hyperspectral and SWIR cameras
- Polytec - hyperspectral imaging drone
- Resonon – airborne hyperspectral imaging system and hyperspectral cameras
- Silios Technology – multispectral cameras
- Xenics – SWIR camera
View more information on chii2018.