The LZE300, a SmartVisionLink™ enabled linear light, has similar features and functions as the LXE300, with the addition of communication with a SmartVisionLink™ managing device, such as the BTM-1000. When the LZE300 is connected to the BTM-1000, its intensity can be fully controlled, either for the entire light or for each of the three LED zones. Individual zones may also be turned off. The standard LZE300 has a 12 LED configuration.
The LZE300 is available in three different connector options:
- Direct Connect – This is the default option which allows connecting lights together with no additional cables. Lights are directly connected together, with no space between the lights. Up to six LZE300 lights can be directly connected together.
- Daisy-Chain – The Daisy-Chain option allows for a locking 5PM-12 Jumper Cable to be used when connecting LZE300 lights together. Lights are able to be spaced apart from each other. Up to six LZE300 lights can be Daisy-Chained together.
- Plug – If multiple units are not going to be used, a plug termination can be ordered.
The LZE300 also comes with NanoDrive technology, which enables a faster “on” and “off” compared to other technology.
The Right Light for Your ApplicationSmart Vision Lights provides a 45-day Consignment Program that is used for testing light(s) on vision applications. We also offer application and lighting evaluations. Contact us to speak with one of our lighting specialists.
- Built-In Driver: This light features a built-in constant current driver, no external driver is needed.
- IEC Safety: This light is in compliance with IEC 62471 standards and has been tested in our in house IEC safety laboratory.
- Multi-Drive™ Allows the light to work in continuous operation or OverDrive™ strobe mode.
- SafeStrobe™ Technology: This unique technology applies safe working parameters to ensure the LEDs are not damaged by driving them beyond their limits.
- Best Lead Time: Most of our standard products ship within three business days.
- Best Warranty: Learn more about the best warranty - up to 10 years - available today.
Click here for more information.