The LTF (Linear Tunable Field Of View) series (patent pending), is the machine vision industry’s first wirelessly controlled FOV light. Adjust the light projection angle without any moving parts and configure it to fit specific application needs.
A SmartVisionLinkTM-enabled light, the LTF series features three independently adjustable beam angle lighting channels. When used with both the BTM-1000 Bluetooth accessory and the SmartVisionLinkTM app, lighting channels can be set to produce unique beam-angle combinations – optimizable for many different applications over a wide range of working distances and FOV requirements.
LTF Series Highlights
- Three channel LEDs with 10-, 30-, and 50-degree lenses
- Available in every standard wavelength as well as IR, SWIR, and UV
- Ability to switch and mix channels to adjust working distance and illumination angle while using the SmartVisionLinkTM app
- SmartVisionLinkTM-enabled to allow for easy intensity adjustment in both continuous and OverDriveTM strobe modes.
- Ability to control intensity for the entire light or for each of the three LED channels if using BTM-1000 Bluetooth Module (sold separately)
- Multi-DriveTM allows for continuous or OverDriveTM strobe operation
The Right Light for Your Application
Smart Vision Lights provides a 45-day Consignment Program that is used for testing lights on vision applications. We also offer application and lighting evaluations. Contact us to speak with one of our lighting specialists.
Click here for more information.