Vision Systems Design is proud to announce the formation of a new, international Editorial Advisory Board. Its mission is to provide insight, recommendations, perspective, and expert knowledge on the editorial focus of Vision Systems Design’s magazine, webcasts, and overall direction.
The members consist of experienced and award-winning systems integrators, researchers, and academics in the field of machine vision and image processing. The advisory board provides Vision Systems Design editors with knowledge and guidance on emerging technologies, applications, and trends, and will help to ensure that our global audience is kept up to date on all the most relevant and timely news, application stories, products, and more.
The Vision Systems Design editorial advisory board consists of the following members
- Tom Brennan, President, Artemis Vision
- David Dechow Principal Vision Systems Architect, Integro Technologies
- Dr. Daniel L. Lau, Kentucky Utilities Professor and Certified Professional Engineer, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Kentucky
- Rex Lee, Ph.D., President and CEO, Pyramid Imaging
- Bhaskar Ramakrishnan, Technical Sales Engineer, DWFritz Automation, Inc.
- William Schramm President, PVI Systems, Inc.
- Steve Varga Principal Scientist, Imaging and Instrumentation R&D, Procter & Gamble USA
- Perry West President, Automated Vision Systems, Inc.
- Rick van de Zedde, Senior researcher / business developer Computer Vision, Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research
- Earl Yardley Director, Industrial Vision Systems Ltd.
- Yury Yakubovich, Founder and President, NSIX Vision Inc.
If you have any questions or comments about the advisory board, or would like to be put in touch with any members, please e-mail editor Jimmy Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.