[Page 2] Automate 2015: A global gathering of robotics, machine vision, and motion control experts
Editor's note: This article is continued from page one.
During the show’s conference, which provides practical training and informative sessions from industry experts, a wide variety of topics will be covered. This includes vision and robotic system integration, 3D imaging, industrial and collaborative robots, as well as a number of other sessions on robotics, machine vision, lighting, optics, cameras and image sensors, and smart cameras.
Additional items of interest include
- 46th International Symposium on Robotics, which provides instructional classes taught by experienced professionals who can speak to the challenges faced by companies using or considering using automation. Topics include robotics, motion control, vision and imaging, and related automation segments.
- Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards. The Vision Systems Design 2015 Innovators Awards program distinguishes and rewards the most innovative products and services in the global machine vision and image processing industry. The results of our first-ever awards program will be announced at 10:30 AM in the Exhibitor Lounge.
- A3 Launch Pad Startup Competition, in which startup companies (founded within the last five years that have raised less than $2 million since creation) involved in robotics, machine vision, and motion control are competing for a grand prize of $10,000. The competition aims to generate awareness for these new technologies and help them find funding.
- Certified Vision Professional classes.Professionals in the machine vision industry can take classes that are required for the Certified Vision Professional (CVP) designation, which is offered at both basic and advanced levels.
- Vision Standards Users Group. The AIA will hold its first ever Vision Standards Users Group meeting on Wednesday, March 25 at 2:30 PM in meeting room N139. This meeting will provide an opportunity for Bob McCurrach, AIA Director of Standards Development, to provide an overview of vision standards in general, and for key members of the Standards Technical Committees to present the latest developments within each of the standards.
- Keynotes, networking events, and daily "Expert Huddles," which provide an opportunity to to participate and learn from the collective expertise of your peers!
View more information on Automate 2015.
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.
Page 1 | Page 2