2016 Innovators Awards: Bronze level honorees
May 3rd, 2016
2016 Innovators Awards: Bronze-level honorees
Bronze-level award winners of our 2016 Innovators Awards Program are as follows:
- Emergent Vision Technologies, Inc.– 10GigE cameras.Emergent Vision Technologies’ 10GigE cameras, the HT-2000, HT-4000, HT-12000, and HT-20000 feature CMOS image sensors from CMOSIS (from 2 MPixel to 20 MPixel) and achieve frame rates of 338 fps, 179 fps, 84 fps, and 32 fps, respectively.
- FANUC America Corporation- FANUC 3D Area Sensor.FANUC’s 3D area sensor, which is designed for use in robotic guidance applications such as bin picking, acquires 3D point clouds in one snap using stereo vision with visible, structured light.
- Micro/sys, Inc.- Blazing Frames SBC4661.Blazing Frames SBC4661 from Micro/sys, Inc. is a 1 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A9 single board computer with multiple video ports, quad USB 3.0 and dual GigE that features a programmable Kintex-7 FPGA.
- Microscan– MicroHAWK.MicroHAWK industrial barcode readers from Microscan are touted as the world’s smallest industrial barcode readers and are available in the ID-20, ID-30, and ID-40 models. The barcode feature an option of 0.34 MPixel, 1.2 MPixel, or 5 MPixel CMOS image sensors, and frame rates of up to 60 fps, 42 fps, and 5 fps, respectively.
- Neousys Technology Inc.- Nuvo-5000E/P Series. The Nuvo-5000 is the 6th-Gen Core i7/i5/i3 CPU Skylake Vision Computer with PoE+, GigE, USB3 ports and runs Windows and Linux.
- Newnex Technology Corp. - FireNEX-5000HTM Optical Repeater with Power Delivery.In addition to extending USB 3.0 cable lengths to 300m, the FireNEX-5000H USB 3.0 optical repeater delivers bus power up to 100m via a hybrid cable and features USB3 Vision compliant locking.
- VISION fOr VISION- Norma - Blob shape recognition. The working principle of the Norma blob shape recognition from VISION fOr VISION is to simply perform shape recognition on every detected blog, by comparison to predefined or pretrained shapes. Predefined shapes are chosen among regular polygons, circles, and similar objects, while pretrained shapes are simply learned from an available image.
- XIMEA- Thunderbolt enabled industrial cameras - xiT line.Thunderbolt-enabled industrial cameras eliminate frame grabbers and feature a bandwidth of 20Gbit/s. Cables range up to 60m and capture images from camera’s CMV20000 and Sony IMX174 CMOS image sensors.
- Z-LASER Optoelektronik- ZX: Robot guided opto-mechanical assembly and alignment process for machine vision laser. The company has created an opto-mechanical alignment and assembly process for laser systems that uses a 14-axis robotic system to align laser diode and optical components with an alignment accuracy of up to 200nm.
- di-soric Solutions GmbH & Co. KG– Machine Vision 4.0. Machine Vision is a system in which image processing is integrated into the Siemens totally integrated automation (TIA) portal. Machine Vision 4.0 provides an intuitive programming and user interface on a single user interface and includes all visualization and performance levels of the TIA Portal.
- FocalSpec, Ltd- High-resolution 3D Line Confocal Imaging (LCI) Sensors. FocalSpec’s High Resolution 3D Line Confocal Imaging (LCI) Sensors perform non-contact optical measurements at speeds of up to 1,000,000 3D points/s. The sensors feature a GigE interface and are available in four different models, three in the visible light spectrum and one dual-point infrared sensor.
- Theia Technologies- 4K 1/1.8" Lens family.Theia Technologies’ family of two 4k lenses cover the larger image format of 1/1.8in sensors, while at the same time resolving the smaller pixel of the 1/ 2.3in 4k sensor. The SL/TL410 lens covers a 4-10mm focal range while the SL/TL1250 telephoto lens covers a 12-50mm range.
- Tordivel AS- Scorpion 3D Stinger for Robot Vision.Tordivel’s Scorpion 3D stinger for robot vision identifies and locates any part in 3D with sub-pixel accuracy. The system features one or more Stinger stereo vision cameras, each of which consists of two cameras (VGA to 5MPixel), a number of projector options, and an algorithm to locate 3D features.
- Vieworks- VT-18KX-H80 / Hybrid TDI Line Scan Camera.The VT-18KX-H80 TDI line-scan camera features a hybrid 17824 × 256 TDI sensor that runs at 80 kHz.
Next page:Silver level honorees