Embedded Vision Summit East, which will be held on October 2 at the Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center in Westford, Mass., is a full day of instructional presentations, product and technology demonstrations, and presentations from industry leaders on embedded vision.
These one-day technical forums from the Embedded Vision Alliance are designed for product creators in order to:
- Provide technical presentations that inform engineers about possibilities for creating products that use embedded vision technology
- Offer advice to help product creators incorporate vision capabilities into their designs
- Provide opportunities to meet and talk with leading embedded vision technology suppliers and technologists, and see demonstrations of the latest advances in vision technology
Embedded Vision Summit East 2013 will feature two keynote speakers:
- Mario Munich, Vice President of Advanced Development at iRobot, an innovator of robotic technology products for consumer, industrial, and military applications
- Mike Geertsen, Program Manager for Visual Media Reasoning, DARPA, which is spurring development of a range of innovative computer vision technologies
Visit the Alliance website for agenda details and updates.
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.