On October 26, Advantech will host “Accelerate Industry 4.0 Solution Day,” at its Silicon Valley offices, where Industry 4.0 experts will gather and discuss the latest in the Industrial Internet of Things, automation, and artificial intelligence technologies and trends.
At the event, speakers from Advantech, Intel, Micron, NVIDIA, and DataCore Software will present on the following topics:
- Smarter IoT solutions enabled by the Intel Xeon scalable processor (Intel)
- The benefits of NVMe storage and how to make the transition (Micron)
- Building the foundation of artificial intelligence-enabled cities (NVIDIA)
- How to enable software-defined storage for edge computing (DataCore)
- Cutting edge compute and storage for Industrial IoT (Advantech)
The event, according to Advantech, is designed for anyone interested in how to accelerate their business in the Industry 4.0 era with SKY Server and Storage Solutions.
For more information, click here.