As part of the AIA’s Core Business Essentials program, John Lewis, Editor in Chief, Vision Systems Design, and Alan Bergstein, Group Publisher, PennWell, will give a presentation on how to "Tailor your marketing message to increase sales."
The AIA’s Core Business Essentials program is designed to provide real-world, actionable information on how to better grow, operate, and sustain your business in the machine vision and imaging market. This presentation’s key takeaways are as follows:
- Lead nurturing techniques
- Content marketing checklist
- Tips for effective marcom messaging based on audience data
- Trends and insights from Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and Coalition for Better Ads
- Trends on preferred channels of communications, online and magazine
- New ways to make an impact on your target customers and prospects
- PLUS - New necessary considerations for Canada and Europe
The event is currently scheduled to take place in room 107 on Wednesday from 12:30 to 1:30 PM.
View more information on the AIA’s Core Business Essentials program.