Automate Forward, the virtual automation technology trade show and conference presented by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3) and its trade associations Robotic Industries Association (RIA), the Motion Control & Motor Association, and the Association for Advancing Automation México, begins today, Monday, March 22, to be held through Friday, March 26. Registration for the event is free.
The event agenda is available on the Automate Forward website. Daily keynote presentations include speakers from a wide selection of companies. The list of featured speakers, 89 in total, can be found on the event highlights page. Sessions to highlight for the vision community:
- 4D Vision & How It’s Revolutionizing Robotic Automation (Monday 2:30 – 3:00 PM)
- Closing the Quality Loop - Combining Machine Vision with AI and the Cloud are Creating the Scalable Autonomous Inspection System of the Future (Monday, 3:00 – 3:30 PM)
- Non-Visible Imaging - High Temperature Radiometric Measurements and New Advances in Thermal NDT Inspections (Tuesday, 2:30 – 3:00 PM)
- Lights, Camera, Deep Learning: Simplify Your Deep Learning Vision Solution Through Optimized Lighting (Wednesday, 2:30 – 3:00 PM)
- Challenging Human Quality Inspection with Modern AI and Deep Learning Technologies (Wednesday, 3:00 – 3:30 PM)
- Keynote: Using an End-to-End Workflow to Build, Iterate, and Operationalize Deep Learning-Powered Visual Inspection Projects (Friday, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Advances in Machine Vision Applications (Friday, 1:30 – 3:00 PM)-
- Vision Digital Interface/Interoperability Standards: What They Are and Latest Status (Friday, 3:00 – 4:00 PM)
Automate Forward also incorporates daily exhibits, open every day of the conference between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST. The Exhibitor List can be found here.
In addition to daily presentations, a virtual networking lounge will be open from 12:30 – 1:00 each day of the conference.
To attend Automation Forward, head to the official registration page.