HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL--(Marketwired - Jan 5, 2015) - Omron Electronic Components is pleased to announce Electro Mark, Inc. as its new manufacturer's representative for the upper Midwest market.
"We are delighted to bring Electro Mark into the Omron family," said Kris Whitehouse, Director of Area Sales for Omron Electronic Components- Americas. "The Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa markets are extremely critical, so it was important that we chose the right partner. I feel strongly that Electro Mark's team will deliver the new technology focus, along with superior service, to both our customers and our distribution partners. We look forward to a long and successful relationship."
Regarding Electro Mark's new partnership with Omron, President Mark Yost said, "Omron is recognized world-wide for providing superior quality products utilizing leading-edge technology. Representing Omron allows us to offer a truly complementary and synergistic product offering to our growing customer base. We are excited to partner with Omron and look forward to providing superior sales growth and customer support."
About Electro Mark Inc.
Electro Mark Inc., a manufacturer's representative firm of service-oriented people, provides quality sales and engineering representation for customers in the Upper Midwest market. Electro Mark brings value to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) by providing design-in assistance and complete order service management on material shipped directly or through authorized distributors. A member of the Electronics Representatives Association (ERA) since 1979, Electro Mark takes pride in providing the best service for our customers and the manufacturers we represent.
- To provide ethical and outstanding service to the Customers and the Manufacturers we serve.
- To provide the best product for every Customer's unique application.
- To provide accurate account and market knowledge to our Principals.
- To represent innovative manufacturers that provide our Customers with the best quality, value and commitment service.
- To provide the correct product and superior service for our Customers.
- Long-term working relationships with our Customers, Principal, and employees.
- Successful representation that provides the best return for our Customers, Principals and company. To provide professional representation and exceptional service for our Customers and Principals.
About Omron Electronic Components
For over 80 years, Omron Electronic Components has been a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced electronic components. Extensive product groups include relays, switches, connectors, MEMS flow sensors, pressure sensors, and optical components. Omron Electronic Components is the Americas subsidiary of Omron Corporation, a $7 billion global leading supplier of electronics and control system components and services. Omron's broad product offering can be found in applications for the communications, transportation, medical, HVAC, appliance, industrial automation, consumer electronics, test and measurement, and gaming markets around the world. Omron Electronic Components has an extensive sales network consisting of regional sales professionals, inside sales representatives, technical sales assistants, customer service staff, and an authorized distributor network.