Industry leaders in UAVs, robotics set to gather at Unmanned Systems 2015
Read more about Unmanned Systems 2015, which will be held from May 4-7 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA, USA, and will bring together the largest global community of commercial and defense leaders in robotics, UAVs, and unmanned systems.
Unmanned Systems 2015—which will be held from May 4-7 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA, USA—will bring together the largest global community of commercial and defense leaders in robotics, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), and unmanned systems.
The event, which is put on by the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) will feature more than 100 technical sessions, panels, and workshops from industry experts. Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect with more than 8,000 professionals from more than 55 counties on the event’s tradeshow floor. Newly-added this year are the Super Tracks sessions, which provide educational forums in the following formats:
- Commercial sessions: This dedicated commercial Super track will focus on commercial end user case studies, operations, emerging markets, applications, technology development, and data management.
- Research sessions: This track will feature panels and standalone presentations on robotics, with key focus areas such as the future of artificial intelligence, sensor and payload developments, and advancements in system autonomy.
- Defense sessions: This track will feature interactive panels and presentations on the latest military programs, requirements, challenges, and technology developments, as well as how unmanned systems are meeting warfighter needs.
In addition, Unmanned Systems 2015 will feature the Innovation Hub, in which industry leaders and subject matter experts will gather to participate in special interest sessions, peer-to-peer discussion groups, an Ask the Expert Roundtable, and more. Within the Innovation Hub, attendees will also be able to find the Poster Presentations, which provides attendees the opportunity to have a one-on-one dialogue with authors of some of the latest research happening in unmanned systems and robotics; as well as the Beyond the Booth Showcase, which features the latest new product releases and partnership opportunities from exhibiting companies.
Attendees will also be able to find a number of technology or regional-based pavilions, which include the following:
- Air pavilion: Focusing on products and technologies for unmanned aircraft systems.
- Ground pavilion: Focusing on products and technologies for unmanned ground systems.
- French pavilion: Focusing on products and technologies from French-based companies.
- UK pavilion: Focusing on products and technologies from UK-based companies.
- Startup pavilion: Focusing on the newest players in the unmanned systems industry.
View more information on Unmanned Systems 2015.
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.