The updatedLumenera Lw135R research-grade camera exhibits increased performance for quantitative and low-light applications, accumulating little dark current noise, making it suitable for OEM applications that require long integration times including gel documentation, microplate readers, PCR, cell counting, and machine vision. The global-shutter, progessive-scan, 1.4-Mpixel Sony HAD ICX205 CCD sensor enables high-speed motion capture without blur at 30 frames/sec and optional 8- or 14-bit output, capturing images in the visible light spectrum (color model) and in the near-infrared (NIR) region (monochrome model). Full streaming of uncompressed video along with still image captures is controlled through a set of USB device drivers.
-- Posted byVision Systems Design
NEW PRODUCT PRESS RELEASE
Lumenera’s Lw135R Research-Grade Camera For Machine Vision Gel Documentation, Microplate Readers, PCR and Cell Counting
The updated Lw135R features a significant performance increase for quantitative and low-light applications over its predecessor. These redesigned research-grade cameras accumulate very little dark current noise making them ideal for OEM applications that require long integration times including gel documentation, microplate readers, PCR, cell counting and machine vision.
Improved thermal management, combined with a much higher dynamic range and 14-bit output have resulted in a versatile entry-level research camera. They are recommended for light challenged applications due to their high sensitivity. The Lw135R also features a fully global electronic shutter and short image integration time, capturing high-speed motion images with no blur at 30 fps. This camera easily manages long exposure times of several minutes with results comparable to much higher priced cooled cameras.
The Lw135R utilizes a high quality Sony HAD ICX205 CCD sensor providing great color images in the visible light spectrum, and is also still sensitive in the NIR. Full streaming of uncompressed video along with still image captures are easily controlled through a set of stable, reliable USB device drivers.
- High quality Sony HAD ICX205 CCD sensor
- Incredibly low dark current noise in an uncooled camera
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer, progressive scan 1.4 MP imager with global electronic shutter
- Vivid color response (with color model)
- Excellent NIR sensitivity (with monochrome model)
- Standard industrial or optional scientific grade quality available
- 4 input and 4 output software controllable GPI/O ports for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting
- 32 MB RAM frame buffer
- Simplified cabling - video, power and full camera control over a single USB cable
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) features improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
- C-Mount lens mount provided (CS-mount optional)
- FCC Class B, CE Certified
- Select 8 or 14-bit pixel data
- DirectX/DirectShow compatible
- USB cameras are software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Complete SDK available
FRAMOS has been established as an innovative and sustainable partner in the area of industrial image processing for the last 30 years. Together with our comprehensive portfolio of imaging components such as sensors, companion chips, cameras, optics, lightings and various accessories, we support our customers with a real variety of development services, ranging from short-term solutions for complex demands up to large scale marketable developments of complete systems. On this basis, we find or develop solutions for the key challenges in image processing, so that our customers can focus on increasing their competitive advantage.
82049 Pullach im Isartal
Phone: +49 (0)89-710667-0
Fax: +49 (0)89-710667-66
Product contact: Dr.-Ing. Ronald Müller, email@example.com