MAY 30, 2008--ISRA Vision (Darmstadt, Germany), a supplier of industrial image-processing technology, continues its successful launch into the 2007/2008 fiscal year (October 1, 2007, to September 30, 2008) with a successful second quarter.
• Growth in revenue of 29% in comparison to the first half of the previous fiscal
• EBT margin of 16%, five percentage points better than in the 2006/2007 fiscal
• Earnings per share rose by 17% to €0.83
• Increased order backlog of €35 million
• Four acquisitions are being quickly integrated into the ISRA group
ISRA has increased its revenue on the German markets and in international business. The largest growth drivers in the first half of the 2007/2008 fiscal year came from Asia. In Europe ISRA also saw sound growth in revenue. Only customers in North America have reacted to the insecure economic developments and are reluctant to invest.
For further details visit www.isravision.com.