VISION 2007 opens in new, much expanded venue

NOVEMBER 7, 2007--VISION 2007, now in its 20th year, has attracted 281 exhibitors--an increase of 31% from 2006. It fills two halls of the New Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre.

Nov 7th, 2007

NOVEMBER 7, 2007--VISION 2007, now in its 20th year, has attracted 281 exhibitors--an increase of 31% from 2006. It fills two halls of the New Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre. The total exhibition area amounts to 15,000 square meters--an increase of 11% compared to last year. The proportion of exhibitors from abroad has not changed and remains at 42%.

The exhibitors this year come from 27 countries, with the largest contingent of foreign exhibitors coming from the USA, followed by the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and France. Three-fifths of exhibitors manufacture components, while the others will present complete solutions with machine-vision systems. Approximately 5500 visitors are expected, of whom 25% come from abroad.

More in Home