XPONENTIAL’s program has a variety of sessions for attendees.
Keynote sessions help guide and shape attendees' perspective and provide additional context for everything they will learn and experience at XPONENTIAL. Expect exciting demonstrations, technical industry expertise, and government stakeholders to share current priorities and updates.
To establish a foundation for the presentations and conversations that will take place in breakout sessions, the Linear Program will feature experts across domains addressing key obstacles to assured autonomy, public trust, and scaling operations. This portion of the program will feature regulatory, technical, and business perspectives that each play a role in the successful deployment of these systems and is designed to facilitate outcome-driven education.
Attendees participating in breakout sessions will experience dedicated forums for exploring focused topics that are relevant to their industries, work, and operations. These sessions will feature concentrated presentations, panel discussions, and audience questions to help drive deeper conversations and solutions to some of the industry’s greatest hurdles.
Session themes include:
- Convergence Zone: Intersection w/ Businesses
- Critical Point: Intersection with Government
- DRONERESPONDERS Forum presented by Skydio
- FULL JOIN: Intersection with Data
- Interchange: Intersection with Industries
- Nexus of Future Mobility: Intersection with Individuals
- Proving Grounds: Enterprise + Government Solutions
- Technology Crossing: Intersection with Design
The Solutions Theater provides exhibitors a platform to present their latest advancements and developments in the XPO Hall.
The Sandbox is a space for problem-solving and exploration for industry leaders, researchers, and academic institutions. Participants will host the space and share their problem/research/discussion topic with conference attendees, industry leaders, and other learners who join them in the Sandbox. Participants will use the XPO community to problem-solve, collaborate, ideate and seek solutions in the field of autonomous systems.
XPONENTIAL features immersive workshops to provide opportunities for engagement and cooperation to those with similar interests on important issues facing our industry. These collaborative workshops provide XPONENTIAL attendees an in-depth look into targeted topics and the solutions needed to harness the full potential of uncrewed technologies now and into the future.
- Accelerating Innovation Through Diversity of Thought
- Assured Autonomy Through Safety Performance Monitoring
- Connectedness: How Federal-State-Local Governments are Conquering Implementation Challenges Together
- Orange you Glad Florida is Investing in Autonomy?
- Robotics for Conservation
- Translating Sustainability
- The Safety Target
- What's Next for Cargo and Delivery?
- AUVSI Defense: Acquisition Acceleration (Invite Only)
Working Groups And Special Meetings
Several organizations and industry stakeholders will hold meetings at XPONENTIAL. These focus and working groups will bring together experts in the field actively working towards operationalization.
Working Groups and Special Meetings include:
- Multi-Vehicle (m:N) Working Group
- Iridium Global Line of Sight(SM)
- AAM Focus Group
A new feature at XPONENTIAL 2022, the podcast booth enables the industry to share their expert insights and discuss the latest news directly with the broadcasters shaping public perception of uncrewed systems. Note that podcast interviews are by appointment and arranged in advance directly with podcast hosts.
AUVSI takes great care in selecting top industry organizations that can present compelling information and innovative ideas to help advance uncrewed systems and autonomy. The option to participate in a co-located event allows attendees to enhance their experience through unique training and education with experts in the fields of public safety, weather, law, education, defense acquisition, & maintenance and repair.
Co-located events include:
- The Law-Tech Connect Workshop by P3
- DRONERESPONDERS Florida Public Safety Conclave | DRONERESPONDERS Forum presented by Skydio
- UAS Weather Forum by NCAR
- UAS Repair and Maintenance Workshop
- Moving from Proof of Concept to Scale in Autonomous Systems: A Collaborative Workshop
- Automated Goods Movement Summit
- Delivering On Autonomous Vertical Flight by VFS
Career Development Through STEM
XPONENTIAL STEM programming has been developed by AUVSI in coordination with several industry partners to further encourage interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics for the participants of the Drones in School National Race — a MultiGP STEM Alliance Event being held on Wednesday April 27 and Thursday April 28.
32 teams have been invited to race and compete against the best students in the United States and see the future of the industry while connecting with experts in all aspects of uncrewed innovation. Approximately 300 middle-school and high school students from across the country will be attending the competition. These competitors, along with over 50 Florida JROTC cadets, have been invited to participate in Thursday's STEM programming.
For the full conference program, visit https://www.xponential.org/xponential2022/public/Content.aspx?ID=3969.