Recursion Software releases C++ SDK for TI Da Vinci and TMS320C6000 DSPs
Recursion Software has released a new version of its C++ Toolkit for the Texas Instruments Da Vinci and C6000 Fixed-point and Fixed/Floating-point families of digital signal processors.
New low price and simplified packaging for Windows-based DSP/BIOS programmers
Recursion Software (Frisco, TX, USA), a provider of cross-platform C++ programming tools, has released a new version of its C++ Toolkit for the Texas Instruments Da Vinci and C6000 Fixed-point and Fixed/Floating-point families of digital signal processors. Targeting machine vision, digital video, network control, IP telephony, medical imaging and other demanding DSP applications, the Recursion C++ Toolkit adds power and ease of use to the TI Code Composer Studio V4.0 Eclipse-based programming environment with high performance code libraries including full source code, numerous programming examples and extensive documentation.
For $1750, including a full year of telephone support and product updates, the Recursion C++ Toolkit includes:
• A high-performance implementation of the C++ Standard Template Library
• STL Helper Classes for simplified programming with fewer coding errors
• An Extended Template Library of classes for advanced data structures
• Foundation classes for threading, time/date, regular expressions, and strings
• Communication classes for I/O, files, pipes, networking, security, and serialization
• Math classes for complex numbers, vectors, arrays, histograms, matrices and more
• Over 500 example programs, 2000 pages of documentation and telephone support
“Previous versions of these libraries have been compiled more than a million times and used in military, civilian government, and commercial enterprise applications around the world for more than a decade. So, the TI DSP Toolkit is built on a rock-solid foundation.” said Bob DeAnna, CTO Recursion Software. “And, at less than one third the price of the previous edition, this product will pay for itself in just a few days.”
The Recursion Software DSP C++ Toolkit bring many benefits to all solution developers including:
• Optimized version of Standard Template Library enhances program performance
• Pre-built low-level classes and templates eliminate grunt work and reinvention
• Foundation helper classes prevent design errors and STL class misuse
• Device, file and network communications classes ease testing and integration
• Extensive mathematics classes speed development of complex applications
To find out more or to arrange a free trial, visit http://cpplibraries.com or call 800-727-8674.
-- Posted by Vision Systems Design