A long-standing partner of MVTec, The Imaging Source had a number of selected employees participate in comprehensive training sessions by MVTec, which enables them to offer better support for HALCON customers in developing their applications. As of this announcement, The Imaging Source is able to offer training and seminars for HALCON imaging software.
In addition to this announcement, The Imaging Source will also strengthen its distribution activities for MVTec with the opening of a new sales office in Gernlinden, Germany.
“HALCON is the market leader among machine vision libraries regarding performance, flexibility, and comprehensiveness of the tools” states Patrick Gailer, business development manager at The Imaging Source. “HALCON fits well with our camera portfolio to offer customers from all machine vision markets an automated solution. Our support and our trainings help customers to choose exactly the right tool from HALCON’s variety in order to realize his task most suitably and quickly.”
Recent news items related to The Imaging Source include:
- The Imaging Sources announces Linux supports for its cameras
- USB 3 Vision: Extending camera to computer interfaces
- The Imaging Source introduces 5 MPixel GigE board cameras
Recent news items related MVTec include:
- MVTec introduces MERLIC vision software
- Industrial Inspection: Line-scan-based vision system tackles color print inspection
- MVTec announces USB3 Vision interface for HALCON machine vision software
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.