Basler has introduced new video recording software for its PowerPack for Microscopy, which can be used to capture single images, high-speed videos for slow motion analysis, and image sequences for time-lapse microscopy.
When using a Basler Microscopy ace camera, the software can capture images or videos automatically when using hardware trigger signals, enabling hands-free documentation during material inspection when using a foot-operated switch connected to the camera, according to Basler.
Features of the software include:
- Live view and camera control
- Image adjustments and automated settings
- Videos in modern MPEG-4 format
- High-speed recordings for slow-motion analysis
- Image and video sequences for time-lapse microscopy
- Image capturing with hardware trigger signal
- Easy installation and intuitive user interface
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 – 32 bit and 64 bit
- User-friendly software design for ease of use
All Basler USB 3.0 cameras can be connected to the video recording software, which can be downloaded here.