VRmagic’s VRmIC3 intelligent camera, which is designed for industrial applications, features a 1GHz ARM-Cortex-A8-RISC MPU with floating point unit (FPU) running Ubuntu Linux and a 700 MHz C674x VLIW DSP with FPU. The camera is has a single main board and a separate sensor board, and is available as a single-sensor camera and as a remote sensor camera. VRmIC3 cameras are available with the following image sensors:
- 0.3 MPixel Aptina MT9V024 CMOS global shutter image sensor
- 1.3 MPixel Sony ICX445 CCD interline transfer image sensor
- 1.2 MPixel Aptina MT9M024 CMOS rolling shutter image sensor
- 1.2 MPixel Aptina AR0134 CMOS global shutter image sensor
- 2 MPixel CMOSIS CMV2000 CMOS global shutter image sensor
- 4 MPixel CMOSIS CMV4000 CMOS global shutter image sensor
The VRmIC3 OEM camera also comes with GigE, PoE, USB 2.0 Host, and RS232 interfaces. Furthermore, the camera supports programming libraries like Common Vision Blox Embedded and HALCON Embedded, image processing software like EyeVision, and the open source program library OpenCV
To Learn More:
Headquarters: Mannheim, Germany
Product: VRmIC3 intelligent camera
Key Features:1GHz ARM-Cortex-A8-RISC MPU, multiple CCD/CMOS image sensor options, GigE, PoE, USB 2.0 Host, and RS232 interfaces.
What VRmagic says:
View more information on the VRmIC3 (Via STEMMER.)
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.