On display at the Allied Vision booth at Automate will be a number of the company’s industrial cameras, including its latest Mako and Manta models, as well as the large format Prosilica GT and Goldeye short-wave infrared camera. Allied Vision recently announced a number of new Mako models, featuring CMOS image sensors. These include:
- Mako G-030: A GigE Vision camera with a VGA CMOSIS CMV300 CMOS image sensor that achieves frame rates up to 300 fps.
- Mako G-131: A GigE Vision camera with a 1.3 MPixel EV76C560 CMOS sensor from e2v that achieves frame rates up to 62 fps.
- Mako G-192: A GigE Vision camera with a 1.9 MPixel EV76C57 CMOS sensor from e2v that achieves frame rates of 62 fps.
- Mak G-503: A GigE Vision camera with either a MT9P031 (mono)/MT9P006 (color) 5 MPixel CMOS sensor from Aptina (ON Semiconductor) that achieves frame rates of 14 fps.
In addition, Allied Vision will showcase the following cameras:
- Manta G-235: A GigE Vision camera with Sony’s new 2.3 MPixel IMX174 CMOS image sensor that achieves a 57 fps frame rate at full resolution.
- Goldeye G-033: A GigE Vision TEC-cooled infrared camera with a 640 x 512 InGaAs detector and 15 µm pixel size that achieves up to 300 fps at full resolution.
- Prosilica GT large format: A GigE Vision camera with resolution up to 29 MPixels.
Automate booth number: 746
To Learn More:
Headquarters: Stadtroda, Germany
Products: Mako, Manta, Goldeye, and Prosilica GT indsustrial cameras
What Allied Vision Technologies says:
View more information on Mako cameras.
View more information on Goldeye cameras.
View more information on Manta cameras.
View more information on Prosilica GT cameras.
View More Products| Locate a vendor or system integrator | Receive e-mail updates
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.