How can the newest machine vision standards, and the developments in each of the standards, affect you? This free webcast—which will be moderated by Editor in Chief Andy Wilson—brings together top experts in the field of machine vision and machine vision standards in order to discuss the latest in the world of global vision standards.
Bob McCurrach, Director of Standards Development for AIA, will begin the presentation by explaining the global standards framework and the current status of global vision standards, and from there, chairs for the various committees will provide information on the latest details of their specific standards. This includes:
- Steve Kinney, Chair of the Camera Link Committee, General Manager of Business, CCS America Inc.
- Mike Miethig, Chair of the Camera Link HS Subcommittee, R&D Camera Development Manager, Teledyne DALSA
- Chris Beynon, Co-chair of the CoaXPress Committee, Chief Technical Officer, Active Silicon
- Eric Carey, Chair of the GigE Vision Committee, Program Director, Areascan Machine, Teledyne DALSA
- Eric Gross, Chair of the USB3 Vision Committee, Senior Software Engineer, National Instruments
During the webcast, attendees will learn not only about the latest developments and their impact, but also how to ensure that your views are represented in standards development. Additionally you’ll have the opportunity to get your questions answered by the experts, as the webcast will conclude with audience Q&A.
Pictured: The recent International Vision Standards meeting in London
This event is sponsored by Point Grey.
How the newest machine vision standards will affect you
July 15, 2015
11:00 AM EST (Approximately one hour)
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.