The program, which is designed to ease and accelerate the development of new 3D solutions for industry, involves the use of odos imaging’s VS-1000 Time of Flight 3D camera. The VS-1000 uses pulsed light reflected by objects that are detected by a 1280 x 1024CMOS camera. In operation, the system can simultaneously capture range information and an intensity image of the scene.
If you are developing a solution to a 3D machine vision challenge, and are considering the use of a VS-1000 camera, odos welcomes you to register, so long as the application is part of one of the company’s core areas of activity:
- Dimensioning(e.g. capturing XYZ dimensions for an object, box or pallet)
- Logistics(e.g. robotic pick/place)
- Autonomous vehicle navigation
- Intelligent transportation / traffic systems
Benefits of the program, according to odos, include:
- Access to preferential pricing for hardware to use in the lab/development environment
- Enhanced and prioritized support
- Access to additional features and registers, as well as the option to run latest software releases
- Direct feedback to our engineers and developers, with the possibility of implementation of new features requests
View more information onthe program.
Share your vision-related news by contactingJames Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox,click here