On display at the Luxima Technology booth at Vision China will be the company’s offering of CMOS image sensors, which target machine vision and industrial imaging applications, including factory automation and barcode scanning. The sensors are available in monochrome and RGB, and are offered in the following models:
- LUX330: A 2/3" 0.3 MPixel sensor with a 13.2 µm pixel size that can achieve 4,168 fps at 640 x 512.
- LUX13HS: A 4/3" 1.1 MPixel sensor with a 13.7 µm that can achieve 3,500 fps at 1280 x 864.
- LUX1310: A 2/3" 1.3 MPixel sensor with a 6.6 µm pixel size that can achieve 1,070 fps at 1280 x 1024.
- LUX1310-S: A 2/3" 1.3 MPixel sensor with a 6.6 µm pixel size that can achieve 270 fps at 1280 x 1024.
- AM41: A 4/3" 4 MPixel sensor with a 7 µm pixel size that can achieve 500 fps at 2236 x 1728.
To Learn More:
Contact: Luxima Technology
Headquarters: Pasadena, CA, USA
Products: 0.3 to 4 MPixel CMOS image sensors targeting machine vision applications.
Share new products that you think are particularly interesting or helpful by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design.