Page 2: SPIE Photonics West 2014 preview: Cutting edge optics and photonics
SPIE Photonics West 2014, which will take place from February 1-6 in San Francisco, will bring together more than 20,000 attendees and 1,300 exhibitors for North America’s leading optics and photonics conference and exhibition, where attendees will learn about the latest products, market insights, and technical presentations.
- PIXELTEQ to showcase multispectral PixelCam cameras at SPIE Photonics West 2014
- Pleora announces GigE and USB 3.0 external frame grabbers
- Point Grey to showcase CCD and CMOS Grasshopper3 cameras at SPIE Photonics West 2014
- Precision Glass & Optics to demonstrate optical fabrication capabilities at SPIE Photonics West
- Princeton Instruments to showcase emICCD cameras at Photonics West 2014
- ProPhotonix to showcase laser and LED solutions at SPIE Photonics West 2014
- Radiant Zemax adds to ProMetric I line of imaging colorimeters
- Raptor Photonics launches Kingfisher CCD camera series
- Sensors Unlimited - UTC Aerospace Systems releases rugged InGaAs SWIR camera
- Sofradir EC launches ATOM 80 uncooled thermal imaging core
- Varioptic releases C-Mount lens objective with integrated liquid lens auto focus
- Vision Systems Technology releases 8K and 16K line scan cameras
- Z-LASER to showcase fiber-coupled laser systems and laser sources at SPIE Photonics West
Photonics West will also feature more than 70 educational courses, and a number of special events, including plenary sessions and hot topics, technical events, social and networking events, SPIE membership events, student events, and professional development events.
In addition to the conference and exhibition, the 2014 Prism Awards will be presented at Photonics West 2014. Prism Awards for Photonics Innovation is an international competition which honors the best new photonics products on the market. Nine Prism Awards are given out, one of which is an award for Detectors, Sensing, Imaging, and Cameras.
View more information on SPIE Photonics West 2014.
Also check out:
(Slideshow) The 12 months of vision: A holiday review of the year in machine vision
Five machine vision applications to keep an eye on in 2014
(Slideshow) 10 different ways 3D imaging techniques are being used
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.
Page 1 | Page 2