Euresys is a leading and innovative high-tech company, designer and provider of image and video acquisition components, frame grabbers, FPGA IP cores and image processing software. Euresys is active in the computer vision, machine vision, factory automation, medical imaging and video surveillance markets.
The company’s image acquisition expertise covers analog and digital video acquisition, FPGA programming, high-frequency electronics, video compression and streaming, and also camera control. Recently strengthened by the acquisition of the company Sensor to Image, its 30 years of imaging know-how includes GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, CoaXPress, Camera Link and GenICam.
In terms of image analysis, Euresys’ skills apply to blob detection, sub-pixel measurement, pattern matching, color analysis, optical character recognition, barcode reading and verification, 3D inspection and classification using deep learning.
America - EURESYS Inc.
27126-B Paseo Espada - Suite 704 - San Juan Capistrano
CA 92675 - United States
Keith Russell - President
Europe - EURESYS S.A.
Liège Science Park - Avenue du Pré-Aily, 14
4031 Angleur - Belgium
Jean Caron - Vice President Sales and Support Europe
Phone: +32 4 367 86 42
Asia - EURESYS Pte. Ltd.
750A Chai Chee Road - #07-15 Viva Business Park
Singapore 469001 - Singapore
Yuzairee Tahir - Vice President Sales and Support APAC
Japan - EURESYS K.K.
Expert Office Shinyokohama - Dai 2 Ueno Building, Shinyokohama 3-7-18
Kouhoku-Ku, Yokohama-Shi 222-0033 - Japan
Kazuhiro Tanaka - Sales and Support Manager Japan
Phone: +81 45 594 72 59
China - EURESYS Shanghai Liaison Office
17F, Unit AB, N. 588 Yan An Dong Road - Huangpu District
CN-200001 Shanghai - China
Antonio Fan - Sales & Support Manager
Phone: +86 13817814488
Euresys products include:
- A wide range of high-performance frame grabbers for CoaXPress, Camera Link, and non-standard analog image acquisition. These boards support image acquisition from the fastest and highest resolution cameras available in the market.
- Image processing and analysis software tools for defect detection, sub-pixel measurement, alignment, color analysis, optical character recognition, barcode reading and verification, 3D inspection and classification using deep learning.
- GigE Vision, CoaXPress and USB3 Vision IP cores for FPGAs. They minimize development time while offering high performance in a small footprint.
- Encoders for video streaming over IP, with HEVC (H.265) compression and encryption, for video-surveillance and security applications.
- Specific ruggedized PC/104 COTS boards designed for the most demanding industrial, security, transport or military embedded applications.
- A wide range of video converters, used to connect Camera Link or PAL/NTSC cameras to computers through the state-of-the-art CoaXPress, GigE Vision and USB3 Vision interfaces.
- SD (standard definition) and HD (high definition) video capture cards used in medical imaging, traffic control and high-end PC-based video surveillance applications.
- Customized hardware components and solutions for OEM vision applications.
With R&D in Belgium and Germany, Euresys has sales and support offices in Europe, the US (California), Singapore, China (Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo) as well as an extensive network of distributors throughout the world. Euresys is renowned for providing high quality solutions and premium support to OEMs and system integrators worldwide.
Fill out the form below to request more information about EURESYS.