The InspectorP61x, an industrial ultracompact 2D vision sensor, is perfect for inline inspection of smaller parts, assemblies, and finished products. Its small form makes the sensor useful in applications where space is limited or for robot end-of-arm mounting. The integrated optics and illumination enable the user to tune the light’s brightness, color, and shape and obtain high-quality images out of the box. The included Quality Inspection toolset of SICK Nova lets both expert and nonexpert users configure the sensor in no time through an intuitive web user interface. Users can further extend or replace the functionality thanks to a growing collection of SICK Nova Tools and SensorApps from SICK AppPool or through custom development if needed.
At a glance
- Minuscule size
- Integrated high-quality illumination with adjustable color and shape
- Easy inspection of small- and medium-sized objects
- Snap-in mounting done in seconds
- Integrated machine vision tools with Quality Inspection toolset of SICK Nova
- Optional programming with SICK AppSpace or HALCON