[Page 2] Vision China 2015: A market on the rise
Editor's note: This article is continued from page one.
In addition, companies like Basler, Lumenera, Euresys, Allied Vision, Vitrox, and IDS Imaging Development Systems, have either recently expanded in Asia, or have indicated that their business there is strong. The increased importance of the Chinese machine vision market can also be evidenced by the presence of the first ever "China Pavilion" at the VISION Show, which was sponsored by the China Society of Image and Graphics’ Chinese Machine Vision Union. The China Pavilion provided a platform to showcase Chinese machine vision companies looking to branch out into the global arena.
To get an idea of what to expect on the show floor, check out our coverage of some of these exhibiting companies below:
- Machine vision cameras and vision sensors from Baumer
- Machine vision camera and DVR unit from IO Industries
- CoaXPress frame grabbers from Euresys
- CCD color line scan cameras from Chromasens
- Auto focus lens modules from Varioptic
- Machine vision cameras from Allied Vision
- Pixel shifting machine vision cameras from Vieworks
- CMOS image sensors from Luxima Technology
- Live demonstrations from Edmund Optics
- Machine vision lenses and LED lights from SCHOTT MORITEX
- CMOS line scan cameras from e2v
- Machine vision cameras from JAI
- Transcoder gateway from Pleora
- Machine vision lenses and lighting from Opto Engineering
- 3D imaging camera from Matrix Vision
- Machine vision cameras and lenses from Basler
- Smart camera from ADLINK
- Live demonstrations from Lumenera
In addition to the exhibition, Vision China will feature more than 20 presentations on the latest technology and applications related to machine vision.
View more information on Vision China.
Share your vision-related news by contactingJames Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.
Page 1 | Page 2