This past April, nearly 225,000 attendees from 62 nations attended the industrial technology trade fair HANNOVER MESSE in Germany. But for those who couldn’t attend the flagship event, HANNOVER MESSE is bringing regional events to emerging markets throughout the world.
Worldwide industrial automation events from HANNOVER MESSE enable automation solution providers to expand their network of customers in all parts of the globe. The following industrial automation shows will be taking place in the coming months:
- Industrial Automation Russia (Sept. 24-27, 2013)
- Industrial Automation Show – Shanghai (Nov. 5-9, 2013)
- Industrial Automation India (Dec. 17-20, 2013)
- WIN World of Industry Automation – Istanbul (Mar. 19-22, 2014)
- Industrial Automation North America (Sept. 8-13, 2014)
HANNOVER MESSE 2014 will take place from April 7-11 in Hannover, Germany.
Stay up to date on the latest HANNOVER MESSE 2014 developments.
Also check out:
Robotic factory automation system reduces costs, increases productivity
Vision guided robotics system wins Smart Vision Lights application contest
Matrox releases industrial computer for machine vision on the factory floor
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.