This year’s Pack Expo, which will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from September 23-25, will bring together more than 26,000 attendees from 127 different countries. The 700,000-square-foot exhibition space will feature the latest advancements in machinery, materials, and methods for packaging and processing.
More than 1,600 exhibitors will showcase new and innovative product launches and solutions that will increase line productivity and enable next-generation product development, according to the Pack Expo website. It will also feature networking and ask-the-expert sessions and free exhibitor-led seminars on the Innovation Stage.
Pack Expo will also feature industry-specific pavilions such as:
- The Brand Zone, a showcase of containers and materials that lend distinction to your product line to reinforce or reinvent your brand.
- Center for Trends & Technology, a new exhibit in which attendees will learn how technological innovations can improve production.
- The Confectionery Pavilion, where attendees can compare solutions for advancing efficiency, flexibility, and safety across candy or snack production lines.
- The Food Safety Summit Resource Center, where attendees can get the latest information on the Food Safety Modernization Act and discover the latest solutions in food safety.
- The Pharmaceutical Pavilion, where attendees can meet suppliers who are dedicated to answering the unique safety and security challenges pharmaceutical and medical device companies face.
- The Reusable Packaging Pavilion, in which attendees can find new ways to go greener with sustainable, cost-effective assets that carry the added bonus of increase productivity and decreased costs.
- The Processing Zone, where attendees can explore front-of-the-line solutions geared toward the food and beverage industry.
Vision and automation-related products that will be featured at the conference include:
- Vision-guided robot with 7 kg payload capacity to be showcased at Pack Expo 2013
- TotalVu vision inspection system on display at Pack Expo 2013
- Matrox releases industrial computer for machine vision on the factory floor
- Keyence to showcase two vision systems at Pack Expo 2013
- Datalogic to showcase industrial inspection smart cameras at Pack Expo 2013
- Free software release from Banner Engineering enables multi-tool inspections
- OptelVision will showcase TabletProof 360 vision system at Pack Expo 2013
- Cognex to showcase vision systems and ID readers at Pack Expo 2013
View more information on Pack Expo 2013.
Share your vision-related news by contacting James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.