The 2013 Image Sensing Show in Yokohama, Japan will bring together companies from all over the world to showcase the latest image processing devices that configure machine vision systems. The show also provides an industry forum for those searching for image processing technologies and solutions, and those looking to enhance their understanding of market needs.
This year’s event, which will be held June 12-14 at the Pacifico Yokohama Hall, will feature exhibitors from a number of different fields, including machining and assembly, inspection and control. In addition, image processing systems and device suppliers for fields such as medicine, traffic, security, education, biology, amusement, and service will showcase their products.
Highlights of this year’s exhibit:
- ViewPLUS to showcase USB 3.0 scientific imaging cameras
- Multiple format frame grabbers from Active Silicon
- LED lighting from Pi Photonics enables inspection applications
- InGaAs near-infrared camera enables in-line temperature inspection
- Digital video camera delivers two million frames/second
- LED line lighting for machine vision
- Hamamatsu Photonics to showcase CMOS scientific imaging camera
- Multi-wavelength tunable light source from Nikon
- Active optical camera link cable assembly from Fujikura Ltd.
- Image recorder from Net Vision Co. provides support kit for image sensor inspection
- NAC Memrecam HX-3 offers 5 MP resolution and 2,000 fps
- Two distributors to showcase IMPERX CCD cameras in Japan
View more information about Image Sensing Show 2013.
Contact:James Carroll, Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design