VisionChina Shanghai 2014, which is held concurrently with LASER World of Photonics China 2014, will bring together China’s top machine vision companies and professionals to discuss the latest technologies, applications, and the future of the industry going forward.
Organized by the China Society of Image and Graphics and Messe München, the event will be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center and will showcase the industry’s core components and parts. Experts, researchers, engineers, and other industry professionals are expected gather at the event, which will showcase and highlight some of the following technologies and products:
- Smart cameras
- Image acquisition boards
- Image processing software
- Machine vision lenses
- Machine vision lighting
- Image sensors
- Infrared imaging systems
- OCR/OCV, barcode reading
- Vision systems
Applications and industries expected to be covered at the event include factory automation, robotics, automated inspection, printing inspection, packaging, automotive manufacturing, intelligent traffic control, biological recognition, security and surveillance, and medical imaging applications.
Last year at LASER World of Photonics China, more than 539 exhibitors and 36,042 visitors attended the show. At this year’s event, LASER World of Photonics will feature exhibits for lasers and optoelectronics, optics, manufacturing technologies for optics, test and measurement systems, laser systems for production engineering, optical information and communication, imaging, biophotonics and medical engineering, illumination and energy, and security.
Exhibitors at this year’s VisionChina show include:
- Allied Vision Technologies to showcase multiple machine vision cameras at VisionChina 2014
- CMOSIS launches CMV8000 8 MPixel CMOS image sensor
- Edmund Optics to showcase automated machine vision system at VisionChina 2014
- Euresys to showcase new CoaXPress frame grabbers at VisionChina 2014
- Lumenera to provide live demonstration of its latest USB 3.0 camera at VisionChina 2014
- Pleora to showcase embedded USB3 Vision and GigE Vision hardware at VisionChina 2014
- Point Grey to showcase multiple machine vision cameras at VisionChina 2014
- STEMMER IMAGING to showcase imaging software, sensors, and turnkey vision system at Vision Shanghai 2014
- Varioptic to showcase C-Mount lens with integrated liquid lens auto focus at VisionChina 2014
- Vieworks to showcase three machine vision cameras at VisionChina 2014
- Z-LASER to showcase machine vision laser systems at VisionChina
View more information on LASER World of Photonics China 2014 and VisionChina.
Also check out:
(Slideshow) Robots and research: Eight examples of innovative imaging applications
SPIE Photonics West 2014 preview: Cutting edge optics and photonics
Live updates from the AIA Business Conference
Share your vision-related news by contactingJames Carroll,Senior Web Editor, Vision Systems Design
To receive news like this in your inbox, click here.